Group calendar moderation...?

  • randall_shimizu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to moderage group
      calendar posts.? I have noticed that there is these spam posts to the
      group calendar..?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
        I think the only way is to restrict access. There isn't any option to pre-approve what gets posted there.

        randall_shimizu wrote:
        I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to moderage group
        calendar posts.? I have noticed that there is these spam posts to the
        group calendar..?

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • randall_shimizu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009

          > I think the only way is to restrict access. There isn't any option to
          > pre-approve what gets posted there.

          You can pre-approve messages posted to the list. But I don't believe
          you can require pre-approval for calendar postings...?