Late deliveries

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Is anyone else receiving emails up to almost a week late?

      I was having this problem a few months ago then it seemed to clear up.
      But this last week or so, it seems to have re-emerged.
      For example, today January 4th, I received an email reminder from my
      Yahoo! Calendar, dated December 30th! This has occurred a number of
      times over the last week.

      The emails seem to be those sent via my own domain name(s) and I
      wonder whether Yahoo! is being over-aggressive with these. I also have
      these messages routed to a couple of other email accounts including
      Google and there are no late issues with them that I can see.

      I am also seeing more spam messages showing my own domain mail address
      as the sender.

      Any ideas?

      I am on Yahoo! UK:
      Version 1.5.0 build:1155.45 - built on 12/01/2008 02:16 PM

      Thanks,
      Steve.