Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Altering forwards

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2009
      I've found that this technique can sometimes be buggy. Unless I complete whatever text I want to add to the forwarded email before I scroll down to delete portions of the forwarded text, I can't do it afterward. Once I finish editing the forwarded portions, sometimes my cursor seems to disappear entirely. Not always - I'm not sure what controls it.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/