Re: [Y-Mail] "Pending Addresses"

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      I've had this issue as well.... I emailed Yahoo Support, & they said the addresses were removed & the account info would be updated within 30 days. It's been a couple of weeks since then, so I'm hoping the addresses will disappear soon. Anyone having this issue should contact Yahoo Support. The more people there are reporting the problem, the more Yahoo will take notice & fix it!

      theleedman wrote:
      I too have had unsolved problems deleting "pending addresses" from my
      Yahoo email account...I do not use the 2 addresses that are stuck...on
      the account page....but would love to get rid of them....they take up
      room on that page....if anyone has a solution I am all ears...thanks again

      SAL
      john524@...

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • theleedman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        In reference to the last inquiry of "pending addresses/alternate
        addresses....when you try to add an address only to get rid of it in
        the proper way this is the message that comes up...."You are trying to
        add an email address that has been blocked by the email address
        owner...Please enter a different email address"...when you refer to
        the blocked section of the email preferences there is no blocked email
        address to be found....

        You would think that Yahoo Support would be all over this...this
        should be top priority....this would be a competitive move to keep up
        with Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Steve Leeder
        john524@...