Re: [Y-Mail] Goodbye all

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
      I'm so sorry to see you go, Ryan, but wish you well, and am thankful that members of the team will continue to monitor this board. After I posted my problems a few days ago on this blog, they got fixed quickly. It could be just coincidence, but I tend to think it was due to our Yahoo team members monitoring issues via the board.

      Take care and happy holidays.

      L8!

      Nancy J
      "It only takes a moment to kill what we believe"
      lyrics from "Time Falling Down"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2008
        Thanks for all you've done, Ryan. Hope you have a great holiday season and a fantastic 2009! cheers, Cindy C-R

        Obedience is a lifestyle...
        Melanie...Border Collie mix &
        Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      • randall_shimizu
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2008
          I would like to see something similar to what Google Group help is doing.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <ymailblog1@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > It seems that the news has circulated to some so I should probably
          let you know (before
          > theories spiral out of control ;). The blog, and this group, are
          minus another "Ryan K." I
          > won't be monitoring or posting to your discussions here. But don't
          worry...members of the
          > Mail Team have and will continue to keep eyes on your conversations.
          They may not be able
          > to respond often, but they will try and look out for issues and
          feedback.

          > Hope everyone who has had a chance to play with the updates are
          enjoying them. Don't
          > forget that if you prefer to keep things the way they are you can do
          that by turning off the
          > Social features in Mail Options.
          >
          > Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
          >
          > -Ryan

        • Ciprian Murariu
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2008
            Thank you very much Ryan for all you've done for Yahoo's progress and
            for this group. Take care, have a successful carrier and Happy
            Holidays!
            Ciprian M.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <ymailblog1@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone,
            >
            > It seems that the news has circulated to some so I should probably
            let you know (before
            > theories spiral out of control ;). The blog, and this group, are
            minus another "Ryan K." I
            > won't be monitoring or posting to your discussions here. But don't
            worry...members of the
            > Mail Team have and will continue to keep eyes on your
            conversations. They may not be able
            > to respond often, but they will try and look out for issues and
            feedback.

            > Hope everyone who has had a chance to play with the updates are
            enjoying them. Don't
            > forget that if you prefer to keep things the way they are you can
            do that by turning off the
            > Social features in Mail Options.
            >
            > Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
            >
            > -Ryan