New Mail Apps beta reseting new mail count to 0

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      I noticed that after I added the Xoopit application that my new mail
      count as listed on the Yahoo home, the Yahoo toolbar and other places
      periodically resets to 0 all on it's own. This happens without me
      going to my Yahoo page.

      I can only assume this is happening because Xoopit is accessing my
      Yahoo Mail account, which causes the new mail account to reset back to
      0. Since I use this to determine if I have new mail, I end up not
      checking my mail because I think I don't have any.

      Is there a way to prevent the new mail count from resetting in this case?