Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Dan Kearns
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
      Sorry for the "me too" post.

      But, me too.

      dan

      --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

      > FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
      > just recently at f308.
      >
      > Joe
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
      > > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
      > >
      > > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
      > for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
      > have had the new search features deployed to them.
      > >
      > > But, here's hoping - lol.
      > >
      > > Chris.
      > >
      > > jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
      > > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
      > us
      > > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
      > >
      > > Joe
      > >

      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
      > > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
      > > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
      > > new
      > > > Y! Mail?
      > > >
      > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
      > <seflemming@g...>
      > > Chris,
      > > > and the

      > > > established." --

    • lakeflurries
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
        Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
        --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to

        wrote:
        > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
        > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
        tester for the
        > new
        > > Y! Mail?
        > >
        > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

        > > wrote:
        > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
        server you have,
        > Chris,
        > > and the
        > > > same URL.
        > > >

        > > > For God and Country,
        > > > Sarah Flemming
        > > > Pics:
        http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

        > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
        thoughts shall be
        > > established." --
        > > > Proverbs 16:3

        removed]

        > Communication and networking Discover Articles
        Parts Instantly
        Problems

        Yahoo! Terms of
        Service.

        removed]

        one god...many faiths...one world to share

      • ~her_suziness~
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
          Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

          lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?

          wrote:
          > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
          > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
          tester for the
          > new
          > > Y! Mail?
          > >
          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

          > > wrote:
          > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
          server you have,
          > Chris,
          > > and the
          > > > same URL.
          > > >

          > > > For God and Country,
          > > > Sarah Flemming
          > > > Pics:
          http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

          > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
          thoughts shall be
          > > established." --
          > > > Proverbs 16:3

        • Chris Price
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
            Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

          • LaZer
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
              Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

              Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

            • Guillaume
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 11, 2005
                I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!