Re: Yahoo mail chat loading problems (chat loading randomly)...?

  • randall_shimizu
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
      I have tried upgrading flash and currently using Firefox 3.1b1 (beta)
      also tried 3.04 (current) release. Tried restarting browser. Chat
      tries loading, but the never changes to available status.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Fisk <fiskz@...> wrote:

      > When the chat feature works for me it's abnormal most of the time
      it's just loading. I need to close all instances of my browser and
      restart them to get it to work. I leave FF running all the time too
      much hassle to restart browsers, lol.

      > Zachary Fisk
      >
      > "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first
      things to be bought and sold are legislators." - P.J. O'Rourke

      > "We don¬Ęt look to arsonists to help put out fires but we do look to
      politicians to help solve financial crises that they played a major
      role in creating." - Thomas Sowell