Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo mail chat loading problems (chat loading randomly)...?

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
      Why are you still using the beta version? Upgrade to the latest one, version 3.04!

      randall_shimizu wrote:
      I am wondering if it is a Firefox incompatabilty problem. I am running
      Firefox  3.0 beta and it does work in IE. Just wish Yahoo would
      support Firefox better.
    • randall_shimizu
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
        I have tried upgrading flash and currently using Firefox 3.1b1 (beta)
        also tried 3.04 (current) release. Tried restarting browser. Chat
        tries loading, but the never changes to available status.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Fisk <fiskz@...> wrote:

        > When the chat feature works for me it's abnormal most of the time
        it's just loading. I need to close all instances of my browser and
        restart them to get it to work. I leave FF running all the time too
        much hassle to restart browsers, lol.

        > Zachary Fisk
        >
        > "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first
        things to be bought and sold are legislators." - P.J. O'Rourke

        > "We don¬Ęt look to arsonists to help put out fires but we do look to
        politicians to help solve financial crises that they played a major
        role in creating." - Thomas Sowell