Re: [Y-Mail] Eliminating Plus Service Account?

  • Brian VanArsdale
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
      Mine stayed the way it was when I changed from Plus service to free service.

      On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Simmie <simmiejoyz@...> wrote:

      No, I'm not talking about the dot alias email account.  I have two accounts that are just xxxxxxxx@... and XXXXXXX@... -- no dot alias.

      I've looked on the Help pages but can't seem to find out anything about what happens to the second email account when the Plus status reverts to standard Yahoo!Mail.

      No, regular Yahoo! email accounts did receive that dot-alias second email address option.  They just don't have the disposable email addresses.