Re: [Y-Mail] Eliminating Plus Service Account?

  • Simmie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
      No, I'm not talking about the dot alias email account.  I have two accounts that are just xxxxxxxx@... and XXXXXXX@... -- no dot alias.

      I've looked on the Help pages but can't seem to find out anything about what happens to the second email account when the Plus status reverts to standard Yahoo!Mail.

      Simmie

      On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Kenneth <postkenny-ygroups@...> wrote:

      No, regular Yahoo! email accounts did receive that dot-alias second email address option.  They just don't have the disposable email addresses.