Eliminating Plus Service Account?

  • Simmie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
      Does anyone know what happens to an extra email account if the Plus service is cancelled for an account?

      I have a Yahoo!Mail Plus account that I'm planning to revert back to just a regular Yahoo!Mail account. It has two email addresses that dump into the one account. My understanding is that regular Yahoo!Mail accounts do not have the option of the second email account, so I'm wondering what happens to the extra Email address? Does it get converted to a separate/single account or does it disappear, or what?

      Curious!

      Simmie

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
        No, regular Yahoo! email accounts did receive that dot-alias second email address option.  They just don't have the disposable email addresses.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
          No, I'm not talking about the dot alias email account.  I have two accounts that are just xxxxxxxx@... and XXXXXXX@... -- no dot alias.

          I've looked on the Help pages but can't seem to find out anything about what happens to the second email account when the Plus status reverts to standard Yahoo!Mail.

          Simmie