Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo mail chat loading problems (chat loading randomly)...?

  • Zachary Fisk
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2008
      When the chat feature works for me it's abnormal most of the time it's just loading. I need to close all instances of my browser and restart them to get it to work. I leave FF running all the time too much hassle to restart browsers, lol.

      Zachary Fisk

      "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators." - P.J. O'Rourke

      "We don’t look to arsonists to help put out fires but we do look to politicians to help solve financial crises that they played a major role in creating." - Thomas Sowell

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fiction_scribe" <rosarium_pdx@...> wrote:

        > I haven't noticed any problems on Farm 835 (Y!M+ using "new" mail &
        > FF3). Except when I updated to Flash Player version 10 and Y! kept
        > telling me I had to at have Flash Player version 9 or later installed
        > to log into chat, but that was in early November and it went a way
        > after about a week, so I guess Y!IM finally figured out that Flash
        > Player version 10 was *newer* than Flash Player version 9.

        I am wondering if it is a Firefox incompatabilty problem. I am running
        Firefox 3.0 beta and it does work in IE. Just wish Yahoo would
        support Firefox better.

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "randall_shimizu" <randall.shimizu@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Yahoo chat loading problems (chat loading randomly)...?
        > >
        > > I have noticed that Yahoo mail chat seems to load randomly..?.
        > > Sometimes it loads and other times it does not. But the Yahoo mail
        > > chat seems to not load most of the time...?

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
          Why are you still using the beta version? Upgrade to the latest one, version 3.04!

          randall_shimizu wrote:
          I am wondering if it is a Firefox incompatabilty problem. I am running
          Firefox  3.0 beta and it does work in IE. Just wish Yahoo would
          support Firefox better.
        • randall_shimizu
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
            I have tried upgrading flash and currently using Firefox 3.1b1 (beta)
            also tried 3.04 (current) release. Tried restarting browser. Chat
            tries loading, but the never changes to available status.