mail delivery delays?

  • fiction_scribe
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 4, 2008
      Over on the Yahoo Group of Groups there has been some noise about
      e-mail delivery delays. I haven't experienced any myself (on farm 835
      with a Y!M+ acct using "new" mail), but was wondering if any of you
      had experienced this and if it is connected to just Y! Groups e-mail
      or e-mail in general.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 23, 2009
        For me, I simply started by adding the address to my Yahoo account, then
        I removed the old address & switched my groups, alerts, & reminders to
        the new address.