Search ability for flagged email?

  • Lloyd Haskins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      I have, um, quite a few folders, and I've flagged messages in each.  Instead of having to visit each folder and then sort by flagged (and reset it after I'm done), is there a way to specify flagged messages in the email search box so that I can examine flagged messages from all my mail folders much the same way I can do when I specify Subject or From?

      There's sort of a solution in message 15865 to navigate to the next flagged message (refers to this  help page), but that doesn't work, or at least not for me.

      Thanks!

      -L