Re: [Y-Mail] recipients limits

  • Les d'souza
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 3, 2008

      --- On Wed, 12/3/08, Chuck Neuenschwander <annandchuck@...> wrote:

      From: Chuck Neuenschwander <annandchuck@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] recipients limits
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:57 AM

      good suggestion.
      I got my problem solved for now by importing my address book
      into my att.yahoo account, using my ISP's email.
      they are a bit more liberal there, than Yahoo.plus
      for number of emails per day
      and number of BCCs at a time....
      \
      thanks all for the suggestions.

      -Chuck

      From: Shal Farley <shalf@verizon. net>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] recipients limits
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 1:33 PM

      Chuck,

      That's something you can do easily with a Yahoo Group.
      <http://groups. yahoo.com/>

      It isn't very hard to set up and run a newsletter type of group. Just
      create the group and configure it so that only the moderators (you) can post
      messages. Then use the Add feature (on the Invite page) to copy/paste your email
      list into the group. I did that to jump-start communications with about 300 of
      my high-school classmates prior to our 30th reunion.

      The Help link (upper right on the Groups page) will point you to all the
      information you need. See especially the "Yahoo Groups tips and
      tricks" link on the help page to contact other group moderators to ask
      questions and get advice.

      -- Shal
      Moderator, Yahoo! Group of Groups
      <http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ yahoo_group_ of_groups/>