Suggestion for Mail Improvement

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hey Ryan!

      Can you push the Mail Team to add a Yahoo Suggestions page and link to Y-Mail?

      For those who haven't switched to the Calendar Beta (or haven't clicked on it), there's a link at the bottom right of the page that specifically asks users to suggest ideas for improvement.

      Clicking the link -- http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=calendar -- takes you to a page where users can not only make suggestions, but other users can read through them and "vote" for the ones they like!

      Ideas with the support of more users should theoretically float to the top and get more notice from the Calendar team, I hope.

      Why isn't this new tool being utilized to better harness both user ideas for new improvements, and feedback on current changes, to Y-Mail???

      Thanks,

      Michael 8-)

      "While we have come a long way since the Stonewall riots in 1969, we still have a lot of work to do. Too often, the issue of LGBT rights is exploited by those seeking to divide us. But at its core, this issue is about who we are as Americans. It's about whether this nation is going to live up to its founding promise of equality by treating all its citizens with dignity and respect." -- Barack Obama, June 1, 2007