Unimportant question about the spam folder icon

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2008
      Since I've had no problems with Yahoo Mail in a long time (yay!!!) (I've come to terms with my new strategy for the drafts issue) I thought I'd ask a question that's been tickling the back of my mind for some time.

      What is the thing that looks like a stick of butter in front of the Spam folder icon? Is that supposed to be a block of Spam, the luncheon meat? I get the pencil for Drafts, and the trash can for Trash: a can of Spam is pretty hilarious, if that's what is it!

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
        i get a flame

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
          Me too....

          G Pollara wrote:
          i get a flame

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
            I should have mentioned I am on Classic Mail.

            See attached, or view below if it displays at the bottom.

            Robin Siegel
            Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

                Someone must know! Can't wait to find out. I vote for Spam.

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
                  The new Yahoo mail shows a flame.
                  Classic mail - it looks like a folder in the background, with some kinda eraser in front.