Number of Email Recipients

  • Bill Taggart
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2008
      I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has 89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To" or "CC".

      This is a real annoyance.

      Bill

    • Mario Sergio M. Santos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
        Bill you should set up a newsletter on Yahoo! Groups.

        Mario Sergio.
        São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR

        I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has 89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To" or "CC".

        This is a real annoyance.

        Bill

      • sarahksmom
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Taggart <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

          > I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has
          89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one
          per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour
          when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter
          for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To"
          or "CC".

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Taggart <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

          > I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has
          89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one
          per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour
          when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter
          for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To"
          or "CC".

          Hi, I'm new to the group. I was looking for a recent post topically
          linked to my issue, this was the closest... not perfectly synched but
          related:

          I use classic mail. I wanted to send a batch message to the members of
          one of my contact groups. I was in contacts looking at that specific
          group, allowed to check group members' addresses (not even all of
          them, a very small number of people). There was a link that said send
          email to group, I clicked that and an email window opened with no
          addresses in either the to: or cc: field. I thought (it being my first
          time trying this). "maybe it's hidden." I composed the message tried
          to send it and was told there was an error because no recipient had
          been designated. So I tried it again, and it failed again. I conclude
          this feature is broken. Will it be fixed?

          Thanks

          ms