Re :Wallmart is not earning it's publicity money on YMail

  • Alain D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008

       I have a Wallmart Xmas publicity where the flash animation does not play where it's intented instead ( and it plays even if you don't click it) it's in the upper right corner of the active mail window. covering Yahoo logo but worst the send button. There is no close button and CTRF-F4 will not work.

      YAhoo Canada CF servers

      IM on version : 1.5.0
        édition : 1155.32
      11/03/2008 06:24 PM

      web33205.mail.mud.yahoo.com

      Where should i report this major major annoyance??!!

      Home is where you hang your   @

      De : Ryan <ymailblog1@...>
      À : Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : vendredi 21 novembre 2008, 14 h 23 min 48 s
      Objet : [Y-Mail] Re: Multiple Attachments?

      That is something that I know we are interested in providing, but I'm
      not sure if/when it would be available. I'll be shouting from the
      rooftops as soon as I have information (as this is a pet peeve for me
      as well).

      -Ryan

      Découvrez les photos les plus intéressantes du jour!