Search issue.

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
      Guys, Y! Mail Search is not working properly.
      Sometimes it works just fine, another times it is damn slow or give me an error message.

      Farm: 582
      Version 1.5.0
      Build: 1155.32  (built on 11/03/2008 06:24 PM)

      Does anyone has the same issue over there?

      Mario Sergio.
      São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR
    • Rob Igo
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
        you need to chat live to online Ymail help - they will reset it for you (I had the same problem).

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
          Oh, thanks Rob...
          Where is that "live support"?

          Mario Sergio.
          São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2008
            I'm having the same problem. Search will only find things from the
            last 60 days or so.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

            > you need to chat live to online Ymail help - they will reset it for
            you (I had the same problem).

          • morac1974
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2008
              I found the chat page at the following link, but it might be for
              premium members only:
              http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/forms_index.html

              I had the same search problem (nothing before Oct 24, 2008 was
              searchable) and after chatting with someone, they had me log out for
              30 minutes. After that it was working.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Sergio M. Santos"