Re: Failure of Delete shortcut key

  • George Hutfilz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
      Your understanding of the issue is correct, Ryan. The "delete"
      keystroke does not work when viewing an individual message in a tab.

      I understand your comment about the ability to open multiple tabs, but
      this is a resource hog. My preferred way of navigating new mail is
      sequentially to process it from oldest to newest; in that process the
      majority of my mail items are read, replied to if needed, and then
      deleted before moving automagically to the next item.

      George