Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
      FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
      just recently at f308.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
      > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
      >
      > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
      for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
      have had the new search features deployed to them.

      <seflemming@g...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
      > Chris,
      > > and the
      > > > same URL.
      > > >

      > > > For God and Country,
      > > > Sarah Flemming
      > > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
      > > >
      > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
      > > established." --
      > > > Proverbs 16:3

      Problems

      Service.

    • Dan Kearns
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
        Sorry for the "me too" post.

        But, me too.

        dan

        --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

        > FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
        > just recently at f308.
        >
        > Joe
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
        > > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
        > >
        > > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
        > for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
        > have had the new search features deployed to them.
        > >
        > > But, here's hoping - lol.
        > >
        > > Chris.
        > >
        > > jbeaul <joe@b...> wrote:
        > > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful thinking that's got
        > us
        > > thinking this way. Nothing official or even indicated.
        > >
        > > Joe
        > >

        > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <lazer1978@y...> wrote:
        > > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
        > > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta tester for the
        > > new
        > > > Y! Mail?
        > > >
        > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"
        > <seflemming@g...>
        > > Chris,
        > > > and the

        > > > established." --

      • lakeflurries
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
          Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
          --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to

          wrote:
          > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
          > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
          tester for the
          > new
          > > Y! Mail?
          > >
          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

          > > wrote:
          > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
          server you have,
          > Chris,
          > > and the
          > > > same URL.
          > > >

          > > > For God and Country,
          > > > Sarah Flemming
          > > > Pics:
          http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

          > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
          thoughts shall be
          > > established." --
          > > > Proverbs 16:3

          Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.

          removed]

          one god...many faiths...one world to share

        • ~her_suziness~
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
            Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

            lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?

            wrote:
            > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
            > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
            tester for the
            > new
            > > Y! Mail?
            > >
            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

            > > wrote:
            > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
            server you have,
            > Chris,
            > > and the
            > > > same URL.
            > > >

            > > > For God and Country,
            > > > Sarah Flemming
            > > > Pics:
            http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

            > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
            thoughts shall be
            > > established." --
            > > > Proverbs 16:3

          • Chris Price
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
              Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

            • LaZer
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
                Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

                Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

              • Guillaume
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 11, 2005
                  I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!