PLEASE PLEASE YAHOO SORT OUT THE "Search Mail..." function...

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      C'mon Yahoo, I've highlighted this problem numerous times and others on here have mentioned it - IT DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY and as a feature you originally pushed I'd of thought you'd of got this sorted.  I've even contacted Yahoo Support and nothing come back to me.

      ANYBODY FROM YAHOO listening - please please please respond.