Re: Calendar question (current version)

  • jmchaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      If by 'this version' you mean the original/classic/non-beta version,
      you can't sync with iCal. If you read the page the instructions are
      on it says 'new calendar'.

      when I had the original calendar the lunar phases showed up on mine.
      Make sure that you do not have timeguides hidden...

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Fisk <fiskz@...> wrote:

      > Can I subscribe to an iCal with this version of Yahoo Calendar? If
      not anyone in this group try using the holidays option for lunar?
      When I apply that nothing seems to be added.

      > Zach-
      >

      > Zachary Fisk
      >
      > "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first
      things to be bought and sold are legislators." - P.J. O'Rourke

      > "We don¬Ęt look to arsonists to help put out fires but we do look to
      politicians to help solve financial crises that they played a major
      role in creating." - Thomas Sowell