Calendar question (current version)

  • Zachary Fisk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Can I subscribe to an iCal with this version of Yahoo Calendar? If not anyone in this group try using the holidays option for lunar? When I apply that nothing seems to be added.

      Zach-

      Zachary Fisk

      "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators." - P.J. O'Rourke

      "We don’t look to arsonists to help put out fires but we do look to politicians to help solve financial crises that they played a major role in creating." - Thomas Sowell

      _
    • jmchaur
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
        If by 'this version' you mean the original/classic/non-beta version,
        you can't sync with iCal. If you read the page the instructions are
        on it says 'new calendar'.

        when I had the original calendar the lunar phases showed up on mine.
        Make sure that you do not have timeguides hidden...