Re: Latest Yahoo Mail 1.5.0, build 1155.20

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Nice catch...that is part of our new universal header. You should
      start to see that across the network soon (if not already).

      I'll pass along the feedback about preferring that it show a display
      name instead of first name on the account.

      Ryan
      Community Manager
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2008
        I am confused about builds. I see in the database that someone has shown f308 on v1.5.0 build 1156.41. I am on f308 and I am showing v1.5.0 build 1155.37.  Is everyone on f308 not on the same release?

        Brent

           mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com