Re: ALL RSS Feeds

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      Man, you missed that series of posts? Go back about a week, Ryan said
      they were not going to keep the feeds, but concentrate on Mail.
      Suggested we start using My Yahoo.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Nic" <nic1245@...> wrote:

      > Why did they get rid of the RSS feeds? I know they moved them to My
      > Yahoo, but why erase them from Mail???

    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
        Yep, the team wasn't psyched about shutting the feature down.

        After factoring in the maintenance requirements and the very low
        adoption we decided to focus our efforts on features and functionality
        that make sense to the most users.

        -Ryan