ALL RSS Feeds

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
      Why did they get rid of the RSS feeds? I know they moved them to My
      Yahoo, but why erase them from Mail???
    • Todd Richardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
        Man, you missed that series of posts? Go back about a week, Ryan said
        they were not going to keep the feeds, but concentrate on Mail.
        Suggested we start using My Yahoo.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Nic" <nic1245@...> wrote:

        > Why did they get rid of the RSS feeds? I know they moved them to My
        > Yahoo, but why erase them from Mail???

      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
          Yep, the team wasn't psyched about shutting the feature down.

          After factoring in the maintenance requirements and the very low
          adoption we decided to focus our efforts on features and functionality
          that make sense to the most users.

          -Ryan