Re: Attachments Missing in Yahoo Mail

  • BDD
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      I've started seeing the same thing, several messages of large MB size
      that indicated an attachment was present were missing. Went to classic
      e-mail, and attacchments were there which I am able to view.

      Problem in:

      Version: 1.5.0
      build: 1155.20
      10/13/2008 04:19 PM

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "bill_t_08012" <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > Recently I have received some emails that appear as if they should have
      > attachments (based on the large size of the email) but no attachment is
      > there. I have had several of these lately.
      > I know that sometimes people forget to attach but the size of the email
      > is very small so that is not what is happening here.
      > Is anyone else experiencing this?
      > Bill.

    • Todd Richardson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2008
        Same here - I thought it was the sender's email, but after reading
        this I went back and looked. I also have some older emails (8
        months+) that had attachments that I cannot see.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "BDD" <bigdumbdog@...> wrote:

        > I've started seeing the same thing, several messages of large MB
        size
        > that indicated an attachment was present were missing. Went to
        classic
        > e-mail, and attacchments were there which I am able to view.
        >
        > Problem in:
        >
        > Version: 1.5.0
        > build: 1155.20
        > 10/13/2008 04:19 PM
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "bill_t_08012" <bill_t_08012@>
        wrote:

        > > Recently I have received some emails that appear as if they
        should have
        > > attachments (based on the large size of the email) but no
        attachment is
        > > there. I have had several of these lately.
        > > I know that sometimes people forget to attach but the size of
        the email
        > > is very small so that is not what is happening here.
        > > Is anyone else experiencing this?
        > > Bill.

      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2008
          Hi everyone,

          Can you please specify which Operating System you are on, browser/version?

          If you can also email me directly with descriptions of specific
          example messages, so that I may pass along those details to our
          engineers for review.

          ymailblog1@...

          Ryan
        • Ryan
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2008
            Oops...should have specified.

            If you are experiencing issues that you think relate to missing
            attachments, please provide your system and browser details in your
            report, and email any additional details to me directly.

            -Ryan