Syncing Google (gmail) calendar to new Yahoo Beta Calendar

  • colifis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Anyone had success with this? I obtain an ics link from Google and use
      it to subscribe to a calendar in the new Yahoo calendar. My browser
      will usually just sit there for a couple minutes and then just display
      a blank screen, or once I received this not so helpful error:

      Error 320 (net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE): Unknown error.
    • bbnet2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
        It worked fine for me. I have 3 Google calendars feeding the new Yahoo
        calendar.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "colifis" <gomark06@...> wrote:

        > Anyone had success with this? I obtain an ics link from Google and use
        > it to subscribe to a calendar in the new Yahoo calendar. My browser
        > will usually just sit there for a couple minutes and then just display
        > a blank screen, or once I received this not so helpful error:
        >
        > Error 320 (net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

      • jmchaur
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
          I've added my google cal to my y cal beta. I didn't have any problems.
          I even added several google holiday calendars, since I can't find
          yahoo holiday .ics calendars just yet.

          You just have to make sure you capture the correct URL for your google
          cal.

          I remember I had to search around to find out where to even get the
          .ics link.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "colifis" <gomark06@...> wrote:

          > Anyone had success with this? I obtain an ics link from Google and use
          > it to subscribe to a calendar in the new Yahoo calendar. My browser
          > will usually just sit there for a couple minutes and then just display
          > a blank screen, or once I received this not so helpful error:
          >
          > Error 320 (net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

        • herbert.wang
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
            There is a known issue with subscribing to ICS calendars that have
            invites in them. The fix will be going out in the next couple of weeks.
            Thanks