Re: iCal and Verizon Yahoo!

  • jmchaur
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      iCal only works with the new beta calendar. if you have the old
      calendar it won't work.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <spongefan@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have Verizon Yahoo! and tried to sync the calendar with
      > iCal? I tried but its not working correctly. I tried contacting Yahoo!
      > and they said the problem is on Verizon's and they say vise vera.

    • herbert.wang
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "daynelloconor" <spongefan@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have Verizon Yahoo! and tried to sync the calendar with
        > iCal? I tried but its not working correctly. I tried contacting Yahoo!
        > and they said the problem is on Verizon's and they say vise vera.

        If you are not on the Calendar beta you will not be able to sync with
        iCal. It should say Beta in the logo at the top left. That being
        said we are still preventing Verizon Yahoo users from the beta until
        the product is more mature.
      • blackmac2k8
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          Any news on when the new Calendar will be released? :)