Re: Y! Calendar to Blackberry Bold

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hey, Yahoo autosync (available from the classic calendar only, does
      NOT work with the beta calendar) syncs Contacts, tasks, and Dates. I
      sync them to my primary Work Outlook account. I also sync that
      primary Work outlook account to my Blackberry. Therefore, all three
      (Work, Yahoo, BB) have all my contacts, dates, and tasks.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumeim" <guillaume.belfiore@...>
      wrote:

      > one of the cool feature i like is the direct synchronization between
      > my Yahoo! contacts and my new Blackberry Bold via the sync manager
      >
      > I was wondering if BB users were able to do the same with the classic
      > calendar which might mean that this is coming for the new calendar.
      >
      > Also have you heard of anyway to set up caldav in Blackberry? or any
      > 3rd party apps?
      >

      > Thank you

    • guillaumeim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Thanks for your reply. The fact that Yahoo! is adding CalDav supports
        led me to believe that we could have OTA synchronisation. Longing for
        the day Blackberry comes up with a solution... meanwhile, if only
        Yahoo Go 3.0 would work with the Bold...