Re: [Y-Mail] Single click opening email

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
      Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the new hyper-linked "subject" lines either!

      Michael 8-)

      "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers." --Barack Obama

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008
        I just wish changes that are so directly going to impact everyday
        use were explained upfront - release notes or something. it took me
        a couple of hours (not of constant use, checking email periodically)
        before I figured out to select an email without opening it by
        clicking anywhere but the title.

        Why does that matter? becasue sometimes I hand sort based on sender
        before I even read it... but they kept opening on me... So I had to
        mark them as non read and use the Actions list to move them to the
        proper folder instead of dragging them.

        And why mark them unread? That's how I track emails I need to go
        look into, I do that becasue folders only alert you to unread, NOT
        to flagged messages inside them.