Strange Mailer-daemon message

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I've had several mysterious messages from the Mailer Daemon lately, but none as strange as the one I just received:

      <'username@...'>:
      Sorry, I couldn't find any host named yahoo.com'. (#5.1.2)

      <'username@...'>:
      Sorry, I couldn't find any host named verizon.net'. (#5.1.2)

      (I've replaced the username with the generic "username".)

      Any idea what this means?

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/