Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Another Calendar Strip bug?

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2008
      This bug is fixed now, by the way...

      Michael 8-)

      From: Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:47:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Another Calendar Strip bug?

      Yes, and when I attempted to re-register my phone today it failed to confirm the code I received. I continue to be able to set the reminders up when I switch over to the actual Calendar page however...

      Thanks,

      Michael 8-)

      "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers. " --Barack Obama