Re: [Y-Mail] Re: IMAP (Again!)

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 28, 2008
      How about the contacts, e-mails and to-dos?

      Mario Sergio.
      São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR

      "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers." - Barack Obama

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 28, 2008
        I use IMAP for YMail on HTC Touch Diamond phone running Windows Mobile 6.1. Just typed in my email address and it synced it all up (with servers previously mentioned). It works very well.

        <mariosergio. santos@.. .> wrote:

        > Just for the iPhone.
        > I did set it up on my iPhone, not on my Apple Mail.
        >
        > Is it really working guys?
        >
        > You tell me that because if it is I'm gonna get my pro account right
        away again instead of buying the Spanning Sync license.
        > Mario Sergio.
        > São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR
        >

        > "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we
        are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu
        nation, and a nation of nonbelievers. " - Barack Obama

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • medicrn11
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 29, 2008
          Everyone I know who has an Iphone and Yahoo and no problem what so
          ever. They just put in their info and it works. Most of them are not
          computer people at all so maybe do the basics and stay away from options.

          I have been using the servers I mentioned before on my Treo...I know
          talking about it here will cause it too stop working but for the past
          2 mo it has worked without issues. The only downside it that it has
          limited messages in my inbox on the phone. All are in my ymail but it
          will only store a couple in my phone.
        • jimparsons73110
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 29, 2008
            Yahoo's going broke. They're not going to implement this because it not
            only won't generate any more revenue but will actually cost them money.

            The closest they'll come, besides Zimbra, will be if they're absorbed by
            Microsoft and Microsoft allows Yahoo! Mail in Windows Live Mail or in
            Outlook with the Outlook Connector, as it does with Hotmail.

            <mariosergio.santos@...> wrote:

            > Any news about the IMAP feature?

          • Mario Sergio M. Santos
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 29, 2008
              You have a point that I kinda believe on it too.

              Mario Sergio.
              São Paulo, Santos - SP / BR