Re: [Y-Mail] Re: My calendar used 400-500mb in IE???

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi Guys - yes defo have the two problems on both machines - is it because I'm a UK user - anybody else a UK user?

      As soon as I open Calender, my system runs slow.  Then after about 15 seconds I get an pop up error message saying that Internet Explorer is running a script on this page which may cause my system to slow do I wish to stop the script.  if I click no, nothing happens and then the error message pops up again.  If I click yes then it lets me use calender but very slowly.

      The reason it's very slow is because when I open my Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del) and look at processes, iexplorer goes from 50k (approx with just Yahoo Mail open) to 300k plus.  My machine at home has 1GB Ram but it still runs so slow.

      Anybody else in the UK using the new calendar?  Anybody else with memory issues?

      Any advice / ideas / feedback would be welcome.

      cheers

      Rob