Re: [Y-Mail] New Calendar Error

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      And I like that there's not just a link to submit feedback, but there's a link to a Suggestions page where you can see what OTHER folks are suggesting as well:

      http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=calendar

      Michael 8-)

      "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers." --Barack Obama