New Calendar Error

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      I am trying to save an event here (Giants game next monday! AWE!!!) but...

      "Yahoo! Calendar Says...
      Sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try saving this event later."

      Mario Sergio.
      "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers." - Barack Obama

    • Kristie Strum
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
        Yeah, I was in the middle of importing my Google calendars and while attempting to create a new calendar I ended up with a 999 error. I got that probably two hours and it hasn't cleared up yet, but I'm trying to be patient (I had a meeting for about an hour of that time anyway).

        Overall though, I'm liking what they've come up with so far. I love that there's an integrated to-do list, though I'm hoping more functionality is coming for that (it seems to place them in a folder that's tied to the name of the default calendar, which is kind of weird to me, and I can't find a way to add new folders or due dates, so I'm hoping those are things that are to come).

        I just read the Yodel Anecdotal post, and am glad to see "And soon your Yahoo! Calendar will even auto-synch with Outlook and your iPhone." I'm just hoping soon is before my MobileMe trial expires in a couple months so I can confirm whether I'll want to pay up for it or just stick with Yahoo.

        Now I'm just hoping this error clears up soon so I can add the rest of my calendars!

        Kristie

        I am trying to save an event here (Giants game next monday! AWE!!!) but...

        "Yahoo! Calendar Says...
        Sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try saving this event later."

        Mario Sergio.
        "Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers. " - Barack Obama

      • Michael Taylor-Judd
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
          And I like that there's not just a link to submit feedback, but there's a link to a Suggestions page where you can see what OTHER folks are suggesting as well:

          http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=calendar

          Michael 8-)