Re: [Y-Mail] Greeting and a question

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      She needs to type in the full @... address to sign in, if she hasn't tried that already. Also, the cookies may have expired, so in that case, she'd need to delete the cookies & try again. Hope this helps!

      Tony Davis wrote:
      Hello group! A new member here. I wanted to ask a question in the hopes that someone
      might know how our problem might be solved. I am a moderator of a yahoo group, and we
      have a member that has recently joined, but since joining, has been unable to log in. She has
      an "@..." address now. When she started with an "@..." address. She has had
      the same issue with both addresses. Would anyone know what is causing this, or how it
      might be corrected?

      Thanks!

      Greeb

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com