Re: Any updates with calendar, etc?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2008
      Ryan,

      Maybe you can't elaborate at this stage, but I am curious.... Will the
      new calendar be a stand alone product or completely integrated with the
      mail client? I'm looking forward to seeing the end product. I have stuck
      with Y! calendar but everyone I know, including family members have long
      since switched to Google's product. I hope it will have been worth the
      wait.