Re: [Y-Mail] Folder sort

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      I've found the folder sort to be erratic too, so I use numbers to boost certain folders to the top.

      Robin Siegel
      Volunteer, Montgomery County Humane Society, Rockville, Maryland
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/sets/72157594579349103/
      Octoberfest Adoption Special! http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/2847992431/