Yahoo! Mail Workshop - 10/8 - 3PM PT

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Odds are that most of you don't need any help brushing up on the
      basics of Yahoo! Mail, but just in case I wanted to make sure you all
      knew we were having a "Mail Basics" workshop next week.

      It will be a 1 hour, live, moderated, chat. I'll be joined by several
      members of the Mail team and we will do our best to answer questions
      about Classic and the All-New Yahoo! Mail. You can submit questions
      live, or in advance, by visiting the workshop page.

      http://yahoochat.mzinga.com/yh-event003

      -Ryan