Yahoo Mail Error Code 1

  • woodrowbigguns
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
      I haven't been able to gain access to my long-standing yahoo account
      due to error code 1...please provide help or advice...Thanks

      Dave
    • woodrowbigguns
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
        I've upgraded to Yahoo Mail Plus....Paid my $20 dollars and I still
        can't access my account. Please advise or provide assistance. At
        least send some vaseline so that your bending me over doesn't hurt so
        bad!!!

        Dave
      • Ever Daniel Barreto R.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
          Hi everyone!

          I'm getting an Error Code 1 when trying to access my Yahoo Mail, and I don't know what's going on... it has been like this since a few years back and I'm trying to use my address.

          Can someone here help/point me in the right direction?

          My webmail url address is:
          http://e1.f359.mail.yahoo.com
          so I guess I'm at farm 359

          Thanks,

          Ever Daniel
        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
            First report it to Yahoo!, then clear browser cache and cookies.

            I vaguely remember someone mentioned that the problem may remain as the cached copy if the cache isn't cleared. Not sure if that's the case still but clearing the cache won't hurt.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
              yahoo mail stinks.  i never can access it.  i switched to gmail.  rose

              --
              rose mccarthy
            • Mario Sergio M. Santos