Server f336 - Error Code 1

  • Abani Pattanayak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I've been having the Error Code 1 issue since last few days. I've
      also contacted Yahoo customer, but the issue is still wide open

      http://us.f336.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?.rand=1tr9nvcnokafi

      Any help/insight is appreciated.

      The following is mail from Yahoo customers service (to my alternate
      email id).

      *****
      Hello,

      Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

      We're very sorry that you've received an error code while using Yahoo!
      Mail. For most customers, these errors are a temporary problem that
      most
      likely has resolved itself by now. However, we would like to provide
      you
      with some additional information that may assist you in
      troubleshooting.

      Steps that can cause an error code are: (but are not limited to)

      * You have deleted or moved a message, and then tried to access it.

      * You are running several windows or tabs open in the same Yahoo! Mail
      account.

      * You are running Yahoo! email service, in conjunction with another
      email service. (such as outlook or your mobile phone email service)

      You can always try hitting the refresh button, closing some windows or
      making sure you are only signed into 1 account. However, if you are
      repeatedly experiencing these errors, please reply to this message
      and a
      Customer Care agent will respond within 24 hours.
      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail.

      Regards,

      George

      Yahoo! Customer Care