Same page links not working in FF 3

  • Michael Rilling
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      In Yahoo Mail I receive various newsletters digests that have
      same-page links in them. One of them happens to be this group.

      I've noticed this for about a month now. In IE the message titles are
      working links which bounce me to the body where that perticular
      message resides within the one email.

      In FF the message title is still coloured blue to indicate a link,
      however, the cursor doesn't change to a hand and it is not a link.

      Has anyone else noticed this?
    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Michael,

        The links don't appear active in the preview pane, but if you open the
        message in its own tab they hyperlinks work. I'll pass along the
        feedback to the product guys.

        -Ryan