Lack of response for Yahoo Mail Error Code 1

  • woodrowbigguns
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      I've had this yahoo email account for almost 10 years and have been
      able to access throughout the world without a problem. However, on two
      occasions in the last month I've run into an error code 1 problem that
      prevents me from accessing my mail....all other features are
      available "my yahoo" etc. My wife's and kids yahoo accounts works
      fine, but mine does not. I've submitted feedback to yahoo mail team
      multiple times and recieved no response or change in status...I'm going
      on two weeks straight without mail and am about ready to open an email
      account w/same username using google mail. If at all possible please
      help....thanks!

      Dave
    • naji alnimr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        my problem is resolved

        i just upgrade it to mail plus and the live chat button for tech
        support appears and in 2 mins my email is back try that it works