Re: [Y-Mail] Log-in expired

  • Simmie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2008
      Numerous times, yes.  This issue has been going on for *months* now -- every possible solution has been tried, to no avail.

      I credit the source of the problem with a Yahoo! Mail server.  Why? Because I've got more than one Yahoo! Mail account and this problem is occuring on one account only -- settings are the same for all my accounts with them.

      Simmie