Question about Bcc

  • shelby
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      When writing an email, is there a trick to keeping the Bcc open,
      instead of clicking on it each time to hide addresses?

      Thanks for this group
    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Shelby,

        That was an option that was recently removed. We did a major review of
        the various optional settings offered and tried to find options that
        could be removed with minimal overall impact the the user base.
        Permanently displaying the BCC field was an option that was rarely
        used, and since it can be revealed without a page refresh, it was one
        of the casualties.

        We are definitely not happy about the impact it has on the users who
        relied on it regularly, but we hope that the inconvenience is small
        enough when compared to our overall goal of streamlining the products.

        Ryan
        Community Manager
        Yahoo! Mail